Weekly Goals – Week of April 27th
This week’s goals seem like a lot, but I think most will be doable. Since it’s my first week I will be able to figure out if I am biting off more than I can chew. There are a few that need to be broken down into even further but I will figure that out as I go along.
- Go through the boys clothes – get the old/too small out and figure out what, if anything they need for summer. Need to do this now so that if we do need more I can put it on their birthday gift idea list
- Plan Little E’s birthday – I believe we will keep this low key, maybe just the 4 of us at Chuck E Cheese’s. (Can that be considered low key? :))
- Plan Big I’s birthday – Need to plan his friend party
- Plan the family party for the boys
- Paint my toenails
- Tackle 3 items on my spring cleaning list
- Get the pictures that I have printed into photo albums
- Spend 30 minutes outside (at least!) weeding – This might be a bit hard as it’s supposed to rain Tuesday through Thursday. I’m hoping it’s just a light rain and I will be able to go out sporadically.
- Figure out greeting cards needed for May
- Plant the veggies that I bought over the weekend