Meal Plan for April 19 – 25
This week Big I has his first coach pitch baseball game. Mr. Domestic is the coach so it is a very exciting time for both of them. Saturday our town is having its annual parade and we plan to attend. It’s always a lot of fun and the kids love it!
Here’s the menu for the week:
- Monday – Spinach and Black Bean Lasagna with salad
- Tuesday – Leftovers
- Wednesday – Black Bean Soup with homemade bread (?)
- Thursday – Oven Fried Mustard Chicken with peas and corn
- Friday – Pizza night!
- Saturday – Tacos in Pasta Shells
- Sunday – Roast Beef with peas
Have a great week!
This post is linked to Meal Plan Mondays at I’m an Organizing Junkie.
Entry filed under: Meal Plans.